close

這是從朋友寄來的email中貼上的
而這部片是Facing the Giants  永不放棄

 原始連結請點此連結 

 

一個人不成功是因為…


沒目標

沒夢想

沒自信

沒教練

不知道自己的潛能有多大

 

 

對白

教練:傑拉米壓在你背上你也能,但是要答應我你會盡力
taking 傑拉米 on your back, believe you can, prose me you will do the best
布洛克:好吧 alright
教練:盡全力 your best
布洛克:好OK
教練:要讓我看最好的表現 you’ll give me the best?
布洛克:我會盡全力 I’ll give you my best
教練:好,還有一點,我要你矇著眼睛做 alright, one more thing, want you to wear my
布洛克:為什麼 why?
教練:不希望你還能走更遠時,突然放棄,蹲下
Cause I don’t want you give up when you can go further. Get down.
(布洛克與傑拉米開始行動)
教練:行了,讓我看你的努力 here you go, give me your effort
這一邊,布洛克,繼續爬
對了! 很好的開始。左邊一點,左邊一點,對了,布洛克
(here you go, a good start, to the left, to the left, here you go, Brock)
力氣很大。Good strength
對了,布洛克,對了 that’s it Brock, that’ it
布洛克:到20碼沒有? Do I get twenty yard?
教練:別理會20碼,你要盡全力!繼續,對了
Left the twenty, do your best, keep going that’s it
不要停,你的本事不只如此 don’t stop, Brock, you got more than that
布洛克:我沒結束,只是休息一下。I’m not quit, just rest a second.
教練:你要繼續動,走吧!精疲力竭之前別放棄!You’ve to keep moving, keep moving. Don’t quit till got nothing left.
繼續,繼續,繼續,對了,對了,繼續動
now you go, keep moving, keep moving, Brock, that’s it, you keep driving.
(原本在旁看戲的隊友突然安靜了下來)
膝蓋不要碰地,繼續努力,要盡全力
keep your knees off the ground, keep driving, very best
盡全力,繼續,布洛克! 對了,對了,對了
very vest, your very best, keep moving, Brock, that’s it*3
繼續。別放棄,繼續
keep going. Don’t quit off, keep going.
(隊友認真嚴肅的看著布洛克跟教練)
繼續,膝蓋不要碰地,對了
keep driving, keep your knees off the ground, that’s it.
盡全力,不要放棄,繼續 your very best, don’t quit, your very best. Keep driving
繼續,繼續。 對了,繼續 keep driving*2, there you go*2
繼續,膝蓋不要碰地,對了 that’s it, keep your knees off the ground
精疲力竭前不要放棄 Don’t quit till you got nothing left.
繼續,布洛克! 對了,對了,對了keep moving, Brock, that’s it*3
繼續,我要你盡全力,加油,繼續
keep going, I want everything you got, come on, keep going.
布洛克:很痛 hurts!
教練:別放棄,要盡全力 Don’t quit, your very best.
繼續,繼續,對了,對了 keep driving*2, there you go*2
布洛克:他很重 He’s heavy.
教練:我知道 I know you said.
布洛克:我快沒力氣了 But I’ve run out of strength.
教練:再找更多力氣 you need to go shift with to find more strength.
(隊友們全都站起來,並且癡癡慢慢傻傻地往他們走去)
教練:不要放棄,布洛克,加油,繼續,聽到沒有?
You don’t to give up for me. Brock, you keep going for me, your hear me?
你作得很好,繼續,不要放棄,繼續
You keep going, you doing good, you not quit of it, you keep going.
布洛克:很痛 HURT
教練:我知道很痛,你繼續吧 I know it hurts, you keep going.
從現在起完全靠心理,還有30步,繼續,布洛克,加油
It’s now for heart from here, thirty more steps, keep going, Brock, come on.
繼續 keep going.
布洛克:像火燒一樣 Burned.
教練:讓他燒 you let it burn.
布洛克:我的手臂像燒起來了 My arms are burned.
教練:全靠心理。繼續,布洛克,加油. It’s now heart. You keep going, Brock, come one.
加油,繼續,你答應我要盡全力,盡全力
come on, keep going, you promise me your best, your best,
別停,繼續 Don’t stop, keep going.
布洛克:太困難了 Too hard.
教練:不會太困難,繼續,加油,布洛克 It’s not too hard, you keep going, come on, Brock
再給我一點,再給我一點,繼續 Give me more*2, keep going.
還剩20步,20步 twenty more steps, twenty more.
繼續,布洛克,拿出最好表現,別放棄
Keep going Brock, give me your best, don’t quit.
不,繼續,繼續 no, keep going*2
繼續,別放棄,別放棄 keep going, don’t quit*2
別放棄,布洛克,你不會放棄 Don’t quit, Brock, you don’t quit.
繼續,繼續 keep going*2
加油,布洛克,不要放棄 go Brock, you don’t quit of it,
不,你要繼續,no, you keep going.
繼續,加油,布洛克 you keep going, go, Brock.
還有十步,十步 Ten more steps, ten more.
還有十步,還有十步 ten more*2
繼續,別放棄,把你的心交給我 keep going, don’t’ quit, give me your heart.
布洛克:我不行了 I don’t
教練:你可以,可以 you can! You can!
五步,五步,five more, five more.
加油,布洛克,加油,別放棄,別放棄 come on Brock, come on, don’t quit*2
加油,還有兩步,還有兩步 come on, two more! One more!
布洛克:一定到50碼線,一定有50碼,我沒力氣了
It got to fifty, it got to fifty, oh, I’m very work.
教練:看吧,布洛克,你已經到底線了(Look, Brock, you’re in yourself.)


       

 

 

我想 這對影片主要是對我有很大幫助 這將會是我未來這幾年的激勵影片
而放在部落格上 也是為了分享 希望 我們一起努力吧
不論未來有多遠 終點有多長 困難有多高 路有多崎嶇 都能keep going
繼續走下去

對需要考會計師 律師 社工師等人來說  或許總是單兵作戰 少有組隊同步前進 更缺乏教練的鼓勵
不如 來個自己教練  督促自己

夢想有多大 力量就有多大    我是個會做夢的人 呵呵

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 救世主 的頭像
    救世主

    救世主談話論

    救世主 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()