1. What could you say to describe that you are very happy?
2. What could you say to describe that you are unhappy or sad?
3. What advice would you give to your friends whose eyes are bigger than their stomachs?
4. Talk about your experience of stretching yourself to the limit with your schoolwork.
5. What are some typical behaviors of stuck-up people to show that they are better or more superior than others?
6. What could we do to make stuck-up people behave in a more down-to-earth way?
7. When it comes to harmony, what would a trouble maker/ a harmony keeper do in general?
8. What’s your opinion about being able to forgive and forget?
9. What could you say to describe people who are not so intellectually competent?
10. When it comes to teamwork, what kind of people would you like to join hands with?
11. When it comes to responsibility, what kind of person are you in general?
12. What are some typical behaviors of people who have little sense of responsibility?
13. What “dos and don’ts” for problem solving have you learned in our class?
14. What could you say to describe successful/failing problem-solving results?
15. Does it bother you if you play second fiddle to your friends? Why/ Why not?
16. What could you say to tell people that you wish to have a successful career in the future?
17. What could you say to people when you want them to do things more quickly?
18. When it comes to speed, what’s your style of doing things in general?
19. When it comes composure, what kind of person are you in general?
20. When people take some shocking news very badly, how would they typically behave?
21. When it comes to anger, how would even-tempered/short-tempered people typically behave?
22. When it comes to anger, what kind of person are you in general?
23. Do you have enough personal space in your daily life? Why/Why not?
24. What could you say to tell people in a polite way that your personal space has been invaded and that you need more personal space?